Operating under the Alberta Child Care Licensing Regulation Act, the Early Learning and Child Care Centre is the only Accredited Day Care facility in Wetaskiwin. Opened in September 2009, the space has room for 64 children, from 12 months to 6 years of age.
• Enthusiastic, dedicated, certified staff providing quality care and encouraging your child's optimal development.
• Responsive program delivery to address your family's childcare needs, such as extended hours, full time, part time and drop-in hours.
• Evidence-based early learning and child care curriculum framework.
• Clean, friendly, childcare facility with large, engaging indoor and outdoor play spaces.
• Funded as an Alberta Early Learning and Child Care Centre.
• Capped parent fees at $25/day care.
• Government Subsidies available.
• Inclusive supports for children with diverse needs.
4013 - 48 Street, Wetaskiwin AB T9A 2H9 (Robert B. Colborne Centre)
|Full-time - 4+ days per week (maximum of 10 hours per day)||$550/month|
|Part-time - 3 days per week (maximum of 10 hours per day)||$325/month|
|Part-time - 2 days per week (maximum of 10 hours per day)||$225/month|
|Daily/ Drop in (subjected to space availability)||$25/day|
Eligibility for child care subsidy is dependent on household income and size of family.
Please go to www.child.alberta.ca or call 1-877-644-9992 if you have any questions regarding subsidies.
Kerona Blair, Program Director at 780-352-4632 ext. 6 or email email@example.com